- Your subsidies are increasing.
- You are having compliance / regulatory issues.
- There is potential for a crisis to occur.
- You are having surgeon satisfaction issues.
- You are having issues with Anesthesia Leadership.
- There is a misalignment of strategic goals between the hospital
and your anesthesia service provider.
Ken Montano, Director,
- Your subsidy and surgery-related costs will decrease
- Your anesthesia leadership will improve
- Your service, regulatory compliance and quality reporting will
- You will achieve survey-readiness
Below is a Premier's Anesthesia's framework for transformation
and management of each client's anesthesia service. These are the
phases of transformation, showing the specific planning, management
and reporting tools utilized to communicate objectives and progress
among your hospital leadership and stakeholders.
We know that change is difficult. And there is no such thing as
a "perfect" transition." That is why we have developed a detailed
methodology to ensure the easiest transition possible and to be
prepared for any unforeseen issues that may pop up. We understand
the critical importance that the ORs have the appropriate
anesthesia coverage and uninterrupted surgeon access.
Our step-by-step process consists of:
Our Client Start-Up Plan is a
multi-step, detailed roadmap that creates a structure to ensure all
details for a smooth transition are accounted for.
A Customized Business Plan is
designed to fit your facility's specific needs and goals in
collaboration with your stakeholders.
An EBS©/Recruitment Staffing Plan is
created to provide for the appropriate levels of staffing with
You and your Leadership Teams will have constant access to the
Premier Anesthesia Team through regularly scheduled meetings to
discuss the transition process, as well as direct
access to Premier's President, Kerry Teel, to address any
Premier is dedicated to implementing a transition strategy which
does not interrupt the continuity of surgical services.