President & CEO, and
Chief Nursing Officer,
Lodi Memorial Hospital
Facilities constantly seek increased patient volume, capacity
and efficiencies to stay competitive and financially viable.
However, anesthesia services are often not based on
This leads to common anesthesia service issues that negatively
impact volume and OR revenues:
- Inflexible staffing coverage and practices that limit add-on
and after-hour cases.
- Failure to meet surgeon, hospital staff and patient
- Lack of a service plan that supports the hospital's overall
customer satisfaction initiatives.
Premier Anesthesia invests in its people as well as anesthesia
technology in ways to unlock your OR potential:
- We employ our Evidence-Based Staffing© Model to ensure
flexible staffing to cover all OR needs.
- We evaluate customer satisfaction and develop appropriate
action plans to ensure measurable improvements.
- Customer service and satisfaction strategies are incorporated
into the business plan to ensure short and long-term clinical