Some hospitals need urgent and immediate assistance with
their anesthesia program.
Crisis Intervention helps hospitals that
find themselves in a crisis situation. Some potential crisis
situations include the following.
- Unexpected notice of service cancellation from your existing
- Breakdown in contract negotiations
- Provider practice is suddenly unable to provide
- Retirement or resignation of existing practice team members
that causes the practice to no longer meet the service needs
- Urgent assistance to help the anesthesia program meet
regulatory compliance standards
Premier has extensive personnel resources to meet short-term and
long-term provider staffing needs within as little as 24 to 72
Premier has the ability to provide hospitals with interim
anesthesia practice management leadership until permanent leaders
can be recruited and put into place.
Need Crisis Intervention Right